Dinnerware Organization

$60

I am so happy to complete another organization project in my home. Our hot water heater is located in a closet underneath our stairs. And we needed to have it serviced. Now when it comes to storage, I think you should maximize what you have, mixed matched containers, carts and boxes. A few years ago I purchased an over the door cart from Sam’s Club. It is great for my napkins and napkin rings.

It is time purge and organize the dinnerware. 

These are the small dish racks from Walmart.   I was able to stack all of my plates and chargers on these racks.

And I purchased a $17.99 china storage kit from Bed Bath and Beyond.   This kit will stores 12 place settings and a platter.

I scored a console / sideboard from a liquidation store last year for $88.  And I used it for most of my glasses.

If the stemmed glasses did not appear steady I turned them upside down.  This really worked. I can set my table for any occasion in just minutes and I am not stressed to find anything. I love this setup.  

And when it is time to get the water heater serviced again, no problem. Just remove the carts.

Click here to see my video.

Thus far this is my favorite organization project.  

20 Easy Projects To Help You Get Ready For Easter
31 Brilliant Ways To Repurpose Everyday Items Into Perfect Organizers
3 Gorgeous Ideas to Use Photo Frames - and Not for Pictures!
13 Bird Feeders From Upcycled Items
31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
Cathryn Holt