Morgan Murray
Morgan Murray
  • Glen Allen, VA

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall....

$5

This rope mirror is a wonderful neutral accessory to hang on your wall or place on a shelf. The best part? It comes together so quickly and is basically fool-proof! Grab your glue gun and make this cute, on trend item for your home!

mirror mirror on the wall

For just a couple dollars you can have a beautiful accent mirror that looks perfect with coastal, farmhouse, or neutral decor!

mirror mirror on the wall
  • Trace your craft mirror in the center of your cardboard circle.
  • Glue in place with hot glue gun.
mirror mirror on the wall
  • Lay rope out along the edge of mirror and cut how long of a piece you need.
mirror mirror on the wall
  • Glue lengths of rope in place with hot glue.
  • For each new row, continue laying rope down to "measure" how much rope you will need. Cut to length and glue.
mirror mirror on the wall
  • TIP: Vary where the ends of the rope are for each new row so that all of them aren't in the same exact side.
mirror mirror on the wall

TIP: Here you can see how I lay the rope around to see how long of a piece I will need before I cut the rope to the correct length.

mirror mirror on the wall
  • When you reach the end of the cardboard, glue a last piece of rope to the edge to create a nice, finished look.
mirror mirror on the wall
Morgan Murray

• Kay Cloninger Kirby

How big is this mirror .. thought about using cardboard round from frozen pizza

Great mother's day project for my Wednesday night church class

• Morgan Murray

It's about 12-14 inches in diameter finished, so you definitely could use a pizza circle from the box!

• Cindy

Very clever and easily enough done. I wonder if I could double up on the cardboard, in order to possibly stabilize the back of the mirror? Thanks for sharing your idea, I am sure the ladies will enjoy this craft very much !!