For just a couple dollars you can have a beautiful accent mirror that looks perfect with coastal, farmhouse, or neutral decor!
Mirror, Mirror on the Wall....
This rope mirror is a wonderful neutral accessory to hang on your wall or place on a shelf. The best part? It comes together so quickly and is basically fool-proof! Grab your glue gun and make this cute, on trend item for your home!
- Trace your craft mirror in the center of your cardboard circle.
- Glue in place with hot glue gun.
- Lay rope out along the edge of mirror and cut how long of a piece you need.
- Glue lengths of rope in place with hot glue.
- For each new row, continue laying rope down to "measure" how much rope you will need. Cut to length and glue.
- TIP: Vary where the ends of the rope are for each new row so that all of them aren't in the same exact side.
TIP: Here you can see how I lay the rope around to see how long of a piece I will need before I cut the rope to the correct length.
- When you reach the end of the cardboard, glue a last piece of rope to the edge to create a nice, finished look.
Top Hometalk Projects
Want more details about this and other DIY projects? Check out my blog post!Go