Garden Decor

Well, I just about have everything I need for my french door green house. The French doors are at my friends house the 2 paneled doors are waiting across the street. I had two loads of cedar donated to my cause along with an old garden gate frame. I was given 3 pallets and now I am just waiting for a few sunny days in a row to get out there and build it. Oh yea, I had two cast iron sinks given to me too. They are a little smaller then what I wanted, But Hey ! ! ! can't look those gift horses in the mouth
Mine will probably look like this but I prefer the other one. Will have to wait and see how good I am at construction. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can. Heh
This is what I really want it to look like but with the back closed in
Windows and 2 cast iron sinks
And one supervisor.

15 Home Improvement DIY Ideas You'll Want To Copy This Month
30 Great Mason Jar Ideas You Have To Try
30 Neat Ideas To Upgrade Your Backyard
Instantly Upgrade Your Living Space With These Amazing DIY Ideas
Turn A Cake Pan Into A Shelf + More Clever Repurposing Ideas!
13 Bird Feeders From Upcycled Items
Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
Does Your Staircase Need an Update?
4 Chemical-Free Ways To Clean In Your Home
12 Christmas Home Tours You're SO Going To Fall For
Jazz Up Your Bathroom With These 30 Stylish Additions

• Deborah Comeaux

I've used old doors in the garden and I love the look. I haven't figured out how to prevent rot and the joints separating. They were coated with 3 coats of spar but it wasn't enough. What did you use to protect your doors, windows, etc from the weather?

• Carol

What do you secure the door with on the floor.

• Shaye Anglin

Bout to start one myself out of French doors, recycled wood, and antique windows. Curious about my construction skills as well, but excited about the project. Good luck to us both !!

• Jan M

Well, unfortunately, we moved before I could get the entire thing built and had to unbuild it. Not as much fun as building it. I was able to find others that needed and wanted the materials I had.