Beehive -diy

$10

I’ve had this Beehive project on my to-do list for quite some time and I finally got around to doing it! It is really easy and fun to do!

Here's the finished project, check out the steps below to make one for yourself!!

Manila rope was what I used for the hive. I also used a mixing bowl as the mold to get the right shape. Start by wrapping the rope around the mixing bowl.

Using hot glue, glue periodically as you go to secure the shape in place. Keep wrapping your way up and one you hit the middle. start tapering your hive to create more of an egg (or hive!) shape.

The next step was cutting a Beehive door. It was a task on its own, and a little tricky. With the help of the utility knife (needs to have a fresh blade) I started veryyyy gently to cut through my rope rows.

I added little bees and some flowers as a deco to really add some pop to my beehive. Ta-daa and it is done!

How do you like it? It is easy right ?

Check out our other Home Decor DIY projects here . https://justthatperfectpiece.com/stylish-home-decor-ideas-in-5-minutes/

Agnes Chrzanowska

• Peggy

I don’t have a question I just wanted to tell you I think this is really cute

• Bev

I love them! Are these just decorative, or are they meant to be bird houses... they would make absolutely adorable bird houses!?

• Karen

I was thinking that maybe the bees may find it appealing as well!

• Aimee Elliott

I love this idea! You said you used a mixing bowl to start your shape. What size? And, you just use it for the bottom half, right?

Thanks for the inspiration