Easy & Quick Flower Number or Letter

$10

These are not only adorable (and crazy inexpensive) for decor, they make awesome additions to Baby Showers, Weddings, Anniversaries, Dessert Tables & so much more!

These particular ones are part of the decor I'm making for my in-law's 50th Anniversary Party. I wanted it to be full of flower and greenery, but I didn't want to empty my wallet while doing it - can I get an A-men?!

Start with a cardboard box. I mean, you could buy a jumbo paper mache letter or number from the craft store, but why bother when we all know you've got an Amazon box or 2 (or 3 or 4) lying around.

I took a pencil and free-handed my numbers. Just kept redoing it until I got them right. It really doesn't matter how it looks since it will all be covered up with flowers.

After I cut out my numbers with regular old scissors, I started hot gluing my flowers on. I fell in love with these foam roses for this project. They are beautiful, had no stems or wires on the back and were so easy to hot glue. Whatever flower you choose, just make sure the backs are flat enough to sit somewhat square-ish on the cardboard.

That's it!

You could hang them using twine, fishing line or rope. Prop them up with a picture frame stand or even hang them from a removable hook on the wall.

If you aren't planning on reusing the numbers after your event, simply remove the flowers and save 'em for another craft!

Hey - I'm always making crap from junk.

Follow along with me on IG or Facebook or my website:

www.perfectlydestressed.com

13 Bird Feeders From Upcycled Items
Check Out These Wonderful Ways To Decorate Your Plain Mugs
15 Unique Father's Day Crafts
32 Space-Saving Storage Ideas That'll Keep Your Home Organized
30 Great Ideas For Every Pet Owner!
Do You Want to Update Your Antique Furniture?
Beautify Your Home With These Flower Ideas
The Cutest Ways to Decorate Your Front Porch for Easter!
22 Homemade Soaps You Can Give As Gifts All Year Round
31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
Turn A Cake Pan Into A Shelf + More Clever Repurposing Ideas!
3 Great Ideas To Easily Upgrade Your Window
Cuddling Up At Home With A Bottle Of Wine? Then Try These Projects!
Perfectly DeStressed

• Debbie

Where did you find the foam roses? Not having to cut off stems or wires would make this great idea even easier!

• Jewellmartin

At the bottom of the post is a list of Materials. Scan down to Faux Flowers and click on See more. The next screen will show several sources for real-feeling flowers, from $10 up. The ones shown are peonies not roses, but if you must have roses, go to Hobby Lobby, Michael’s, or or Walmart to see them in person. And thanks to the originator of this project for being so sweet to her in-laws. My mother-in-law, daughters-in-law, and other in-laws mean the world to me. Blessings, Jewell

• Lailasultani

I love it. I always wanted to do it.

• Cheryl Malsch De Mars

This is a perfect accessory for my granddaughter's new bedroom. She can help make them. At 8yrs old now, she wants a more grown up room. Thanks for the inspiration.

Cheryl