Easy & Quick Flower Number or Letter

$10

These are not only adorable (and crazy inexpensive) for decor, they make awesome additions to Baby Showers, Weddings, Anniversaries, Dessert Tables & so much more!

These particular ones are part of the decor I'm making for my in-law's 50th Anniversary Party. I wanted it to be full of flower and greenery, but I didn't want to empty my wallet while doing it - can I get an A-men?!

Start with a cardboard box. I mean, you could buy a jumbo paper mache letter or number from the craft store, but why bother when we all know you've got an Amazon box or 2 (or 3 or 4) lying around.

I took a pencil and free-handed my numbers. Just kept redoing it until I got them right. It really doesn't matter how it looks since it will all be covered up with flowers.

After I cut out my numbers with regular old scissors, I started hot gluing my flowers on. I fell in love with these foam roses for this project. They are beautiful, had no stems or wires on the back and were so easy to hot glue. Whatever flower you choose, just make sure the backs are flat enough to sit somewhat square-ish on the cardboard.

That's it!

You could hang them using twine, fishing line or rope. Prop them up with a picture frame stand or even hang them from a removable hook on the wall.

If you aren't planning on reusing the numbers after your event, simply remove the flowers and save 'em for another craft!

Hey - I'm always making crap from junk.

Follow along with me on IG or Facebook or my website:

www.perfectlydestressed.com

Perfectly DeStressed

• Debbie

Where did you find the foam roses? Not having to cut off stems or wires would make this great idea even easier!