DIY Entryway Hairpin Table

$80

I have this wall in my dining room with a collage on it and I totally felt like it needed a little something more to it. I was thinking of a bench or just a small piece of furniture and that's when this idea came along...

For the supplies you will need any type of wood you prefer, I used a countertop piece I got at a hardware store near by. 28" Hairpin legs, which I got from Amazon (these also came with the screws which helped). Screwdriver, sand paper, and a wood stain to your liking. I used two different colors for my stain. They will be listed below.
I highly recommend laying something under your work or if you have a craft table that's even better 😊Sand out all the uneven parts and make it nice and smooth
Once your done sanding it's time to start staining.For my first coat I used golden oak (got it from Walmart) stain the whole piece and wipe off the stain as you go.

Once I finished my first coat I did the second with a barnwood brown (purchased this at Micheals)I personally love this color with the oak because it gives that natural brown look with strands of gold in it.
On the left that's with the barnwood brown on the right it's just golden oak. Totally to your liking, it's going in your house lol
Once it's all dry you can attach the legs. 😊 First place all 4 legs where you want them and Mark where you are going to drill your holes
Take the legs off and start drilling your holes
Once your done drilling all the holes you can finally screw the legs on.
And your all done 🖤 it's a quick an easy way to give your home a little entry piece.

The Wonderful Things You Can Make With...Paper!
13 Bird Feeders From Upcycled Items
Grab Some Pool Noodles And Copy These 3 Ideas
Fun Father's Day Gift Ideas You Can Make Yourself
16 Stunning Sign Ideas You Can Make for Your Home
3 Ideas To Use Terracotta Pots You Definitely Haven't Seen Before
31 Ways For You To Style Your Garden
15 Ways To Upcycle And Create More Storage At The Same Time
Transform Tuna Cans Into Gorgeous Lighting In 10 Simple Steps
20 Ways To Improve Your Drop Cloth

• Jennifer

How long are the legs? The link says 16 inches but that seems kinda short. I was thinking more like 28.

• Matu

Wow, that’s cool, well done.

• Marilyn

That turned out so nice. You have inspired me. I have some wood in my shop and I'm going to make this. Thanks.

• Nicole

Love it 😍 what size piece of wood did you use?