Basket Wall Collage

$8

First off, let me start with how fun it was making this basket collage and just winging it!!! I loved every second of it. I jammed my music and let my creative juices flow. The best part is that it only took ten minutes or less!!!! This is a great project to add a fun texture to your wall in a few minutes.

Hit it up your local thrift stores! You are guaranteed to find great baskets for your wall collage .

Shopping Find-Less then $10

I went into Habitat for Humanity (same as a thrift store—Which the money goes to great causes!!! ) As I walked around, sure enough I found all of these baskets for $.50 each, so I knew I had to get them and create this fun conversation piece with such great texture.

Materials:

1. hammer
  2. nails 1.5
  3. baskets

How To:

1. grab basket
  2. lay basket in place
  3. put nail in center of basket
  4. hammer nail
  5. repeat

You can lay out your look on the floor to get a idea how you want it to look on your wall.

( I like to keep mine baskets close together as you see.) You can’t mess up, that’s the beauty of this!

Once you are done ✅ step back and enjoy the beautiful work you’ve done!

• Ida9464

Baskets on walls, macrame, natural wood color, rattan, wicker, bamboo(remember tiki?) every generation just puts a twist on an old style/vibe. As they say, there’s nothing new under the sun! Wonder how long farmhouse will stay in??😬

• Chrissy Krainock Luders

Not as long as people think. I’m already over the sliding barn doors. Classic never goes out of style. Fads fade fast.

• Eliscia

Thank You!

• Maureen

Nice basket collage!! I have a million baskets. When I wanted to stage my house to be sold 7 years ago, I did the same thing.

I took down family photos & put up baskets.