DIY Fall Wreath From Dollar Tree Supplies

$13

I love making wreaths for all the seasons, and the Dollar Tree stores have a great selection of wreath making supplies to choose from, especially in the Fall. I found this great mesh ribbon for Fall this year and decided to make this adorable wreath with little stuffed owls on it.

For this project you will need about 7 rolls of mesh ribbon, a 12" wire wreath form, prepackaged and wired burlap leaves in several different colors, and pipe cleaners and floral wire.

It has been a while since I worked with mesh ribbon so I decided to try something new. I cut up the ribbon in to 8 inch lengths, turned two opposite corners of the cutout together and pinched in the center to create a bow tie. I then twisted a cut length of pipe cleaner around the middle of the bow and attached it directly to the wire wreath form. I repeated this process over and over until the wreath was full.

Since the mesh ribbon is very curly it quickly fills up the wreath form to a very full wreath.

Since the burlap leaves were pre-wired, it was very easy to attach them to the wreath form among the mesh ribbon to add a different texture to the wreath.

The two stuffed owls were easy to attach as well but inserting a floral wire through the back of them and attaching them directly to the wire wreath form. The final result is a very easy and adorable, and very brightly colored Fall wreath.

Use Your Old Corks For These 25 Clever Ideas
15 Simple Projects Under 30 Min To Get You Ready For The Spring Season
15 Decor Projects That Will Make Your Home Beautiful
10 Popular Cabinet Makeovers That Will Transform Your Kitchen
30 Gorgeous Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
30 Different Ways to DIY an Adorable Snowman This Winter
Inspirational Ideas for Spring Flowers
15 DIY Projects That Will Make You Say "WOW!"
30 Useful Ways To Reuse Plastic Bottles
3 Cute Step-by-Step Ideas For Unique Planters
25 Decor Ideas That Will Add Some Spring to Your Home
Jazz Up Your Bathroom With These 30 Stylish Additions
25 Creative Ways You Can Decorate Using Maps
Donna Powell