The Easiest Blanket Ladder!!

$10

Looking for the most simple, easy and minimalist way to create a blanket ladder?? Then look no further!! This is probably the easiest project that makes for the cutest home decor!

As usual most of the materials I already had. Therefore the cost of this project was very minimal. I began this project with 3 tobacco sticks of the same size in length! I scored a bundle of these at the local flea market for $10! Fall is a great season to find them on a budget!

You can always trim them to make both equal so your blanket is stable!

I had previously cut the 3rd stick into 5 pieces each 12 inches in length for the steps.

Place your steps that you created on the remaining 2 tobacco sticks as shown!!

I used my black and decker cordless drill and some wood screws to secure the steps.

You can make this ladder as long as your would like! Add as many steps and space them however far apart you would like them.

Don’t forget you can always paint your tobacco sticks as well! I chose white. I love to style mine in a corner or the bottom of my stair case. It’s such a simple piece that adds so much character to your space!

• Maxine Waller

I've never heard of tobacco sticks! I love the look of them, but the sticks you have on your materials I believe would be too delicate. I'll have to look into those sticks. Thanks!

• Zany

thank you