Wall Stickers

$50

I transformed a plain and boring corner of my daughters room with some paint, masking tape and floral wall stickers

I started by masking off the area I wanted to paint with masking tape. Be sure to go along the ceiling as well if, like me, you are not very good at cutting in. This photo is hard to see the tape as I used light coloured masking tape.

I started off by painting the outline of the shape that I had marked out using a slim paint brush

I then filled in the rest using a paint pad as I find these easier to use and better coverage

I let it dry and then, to be honest, I hated the colour. So I got another lighter colour and went over the first attempt with 2 coats in the new colour to cover it

Next was the wall stickers. They came on sheets in parts and you just peal them off and stick them on in the correct order

This was the before

This is the finished result. I love it. I used 2 sets of wall stickers either side of the television and then I had 2 spare flowers left over from a previous project that I also used. Makes such a big difference and fairly easy and cheap to do

To see more: https://www.instagram.com/p/B5ncS87HhVL/