Stenciled Gift Wrapping

$50

Holiday gifts can be even more special with unique wrapping. By adding simple stencils and ribbons, your gifts can coordinate beautifully with your home decor under the tree. These are so pretty, you may want to just keep some empties under the tree all the time!

Start with simple, plain gift wrap. Brown kraft is easily found. I also used a white glitter that I picked up at Walmart. Choose ribbons that coordinate with your decor.

Pick out craft paints that coordinate with your decor theme also. My decor is centered on Shiny Brite ornaments and vintage wallpaper this year. I chose metallic paints with a little glimmer. Purchase a stencil with lots of options. (referral link) This Christmas Crate stencil ( get it HERE) will give you artistic flexibility!

Wrap your packages first. Then stencil your desired art on each gift. Block off areas you are not using with painter's tape. Combine different stencil patterns together to create fun packages.

Wrap some designs around the sides of the boxes for added interest. (referral link) The Grain Sack stripes were fun to use with the other designs. ( you can get them HERE).

Add ribbon, greenery, and other embellishments to finish off your gift works of art! Guarantee yours will be the prettiest under the tree! Definitely make some empties to enjoy under yours for decor!

Don't forget the gift tags! I made these pretty printable vintage wallpaper tags to finish my gifts off. You can grab them for FREE on my blog, if you click through to the whole post.

Lora Bloomquist

• Jay

Yes I love this Lora and I am going to try this. Q so much for sharing.

• Stephanie Harris

Absolutely beautiful. I always make my own bows and evey gift has its own unique bow on it. I love the idea of making it personalized. What a great way to show someone how much they mean to you