Fireplace Tile Update! (WITH STICKERS)

$8

I was getting really sick of my master bedroom tile! But unfortunately when you rent, you can’t do anything too permanent! So I bought some faux wood tile stickers from the dollarstore! And wa-la!

check out my blog and Instagram for more projects! I love to hear feedback.

Before!

This is what the fire place tile looks liked before

Supplies

I needed 3 packs of faux wood tiles! (I only used 2.5) and an exacto knife.

• all can be purchased at dollarama!
Peak the sticker

These stickers were very easy to work with! And they are more transparent than they look.

Cut with your exacto

Lay them in the direction you want, when you have excess, use your exacto knife to cut.

Trim the edges

Run your exacto knife along any extra sticker hanging off the edges. This is very easy to do with these stickers, you should have no problem.

DONE!

It was way easier than I thought it was going to be, thankfully some stickers are easier to work with, and these were! I was able to complete this project during my toddlers nap! I challenge you to try this out!

heat up the stickers once they are all in place with a hair dryer! To set the stickers in place better. And so far the stickers have not melted 😉

let me know what you think!

The Top 9 Kitchen Countertop Makeovers People Are Doing Now
Keep Your Craft Supplies Organized With These Fun Storage Ideas
Does Your Staircase Need an Update?
How To: Make Hot Glue Placemats + More Crafts Ideas!
Hometalk's Top 20 DIY Crafts For Kids

• Katdrummy
    Katdrummy

Can you use those stickers on brick?? 😬

• Nancy
    Nancy

Has anyone used these to cover brick fireplaces? Or are there such things this simple to cover the old tired looking brick? 

• Gail
    Gail
    Just now

Beautiful. I might go in and brown or black the inside edges.

• SusieHmMkr
    SusieHmMkr

I usually don't like a lot of wood or faux-wood looks, except the wood-look floor tile on floors, but, this looks fantastic! Great job!!

• Kelly-Sue
    Kelly-Sue

I did mine with marble look heavy duty contact paper