Asked on Sep 15, 2020

How to get rid of houseflies ?

Agnes ChrzanowskaJohnavallance82Tedward
+25

Having an invasion of houseflies. These are the things I’ve tried already. Raid traps that you add water to (then they smell like garbage ..not one fly went in till I put it outside). Raid Spray. Lemons around window. Honey around rim of jar. Vinegar/soap in a dish. Pouring baking soda and vinegar down the sink. Sticky panels placed on window. These things are definitively helping. I heard flies Will go in drains if there’s organic matter in them ..thats why I put the baking soda and vinegar down the drain. I also heard something could be dead. Haven’t seen any evidence of this and if there was something in the wall how would I go about finding out about it. All pails are kept closed very well Because there is a rodent problem here so we are very careful and there is no dog/dog poop around. HELP

There’s many more than this. But this is an accurate photo of the type of housefly it is. They see to be getting larger every few days !!!