Easy Macrame Plant Hanger.

$15

This is super easy to make.

So I recently became a plant person. Yep, quickly found out that’s a thing.

I grew up in a farm in Brazil filled with plants, mother loves to garden. She always had a full vegetable garden and a fruit orchard with dozens of tropical fruits . I, not so much. I enjoyed eating them but was never one to care to learn how to plant or simply take care of any plants. You’d find me in the middle of the horses and cow.

but 2020 came filled with surprises and voila, a plant person was born.

I had to start suspending them because they take quite a bit of footage on the ground.

You can hang your spider plants, photus anytime plant you have around. Even faux arrangements. Set it and forget it.

This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 102630)
Macrame plant hanger

in this video you will find the details on how I made this. Feel free to comment or ask questions. Would love your opinion.

The materials

Cotton cord

GolD O ring

Embroidery thread

Scissor

Hot glue gun

Measuring tape

The rope

Cut 4 pieces of rope to 80inches once cut fold in half and pass to the O ring.

You should have 8 pieces hanging from the ring about 40 inches long each. (I made 2. The longer one I cut to 100 inches and made a 50 inches hanging one.

Tie the rope about 1 inch below the ring with the first color thread you will use. Do this list to secure the ropes In place

The wrap

to start wrapping place a dot of glue on the thread to secure the tip of your thread. Than simply wrap it around. When done with hone color place another hot glue gun dot to secure the ends. Make it small so it won’t show too much.

The colors

Choose colors that you love. Make it fun for your plants. Wrap

as many color as you want in the top

3 layers

This one I made with 3 different colors each time I began and ended a color I add a glue dot to secure

The second wrap is about 10 inches above the end of your rope or whatever size you want. This has no rule to it.

Hanging

I used a S hook and added tot he curtain rods. You can hang them anywhere.

25 Ways You Can Be an Artist - With No Experience Necessary!
The Best Nautical Home Decor Ideas To Try Right Now
Step-by-Step Painting Techniques You'll Want to Try!
21 Ways To Use Those Pickle Jars You've Been Saving
30 Jewelry Organizing Ideas That Are Better Than a Jewelry Box
30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
17 Benches You Can Build This Summer

• Brianna Camp
    Brianna Camp

Look so beautiful I to love plants but trying to afford all the hanging pots no way so I am going to try and make this