Dressing Up Stacked Pumpkins for Fall

$65

There are so many versions of stacked pumpkins out there on the internet. I wanted some stacked pumpkins for fall decor on my front porch, but I wanted them to coordinate with the pieces I made around the front door. This is how I made my stacked pumpkin display! I would love to have you stop by my blog , Celebrate & Decorate for more details as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

I have a large urn I have used for a variety of projects over the years. I put some broken paving stones in it for weight. 

My dear hubby drilled three holes in the urn (it is hard fiberglass). I threaded a wire through each of the holes as shown. 

You will need three grapevine wreaths of varying sizes. Using the wires attached to the urn, Take the wires around the bottom wreath and attach it to the urn securely. Set your largest pumpkin on top of that wreath. Next, add a second grapevine wreath on top of the first pumpkin and secure it to the bottom grapevine wreath with floral wire. Repeat this as many times as you would like. The arrows are showing you where the wire is.  

For the top pumpkin, I used hot glue to attach it to the pumpkin beneath it so that it will not fall off without a wreath on top of it. 

The next step is to begin adding decor to the grapevine wreaths. I used the same faux fall leaves and fruits I used around my front door. Long stems were stuck down into the urn and secured in the grapevine wreaths. 

Fill the bottom wreath and then move up to the next one. Make sure you don’t put too much decor in so that you can still see the pumpkins. 

The faux apples were added by sticking wood skewers into them and then wedging the skewers into the grapevine wreaths. This beautiful stack of pumpkins is ready to join the rest of the decor on my front porch! 

The pumpkins in the stack are all artificial, but at the base of the urn I placed a combination of real and artificial pumpkins. 

I hope you enjoy this fall crafty creation!  For more of my crafty seasonal decor projects stop by  Celebrate & Decorate.

24 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
Turn A Cake Pan Into A Shelf + More Clever Repurposing Ideas!
Does Your Staircase Need an Update?
Everything Red For Canada Day
Make Your Kitchen Beautiful With These 15 Inexpensive Ideas
15 Unbelievable Ways People Paint Their Walls
29 Ways To Get A Splash Of Blue In Your House
Chloe Crabtree

• Peggy Kahler

where did you get the faux pumpkins?

• Maria

Most craft stores have them. I've also seen them at Ross, Marshall's, TJ Maxx, Home Goods.

• Grandmasue10

Very lush and lovely. Beautiful

• Melinda Record

This is GORGEOUS and adds such a classy, beautiful Fall statement to your front porch. This is not only beautiful for Halloween, but also perfect for Thanksgiving.

Thank you for sharing and inspiring.

[PS: Your instructions are great ... !!!]