Simple Spring Centerpiece

$4

I just ordered some beautiful real touch tulips. They are beautiful and really look and feel real! Table centerpieces are very hard for me and I don’t know why. Plus my table is small because I took the leaves out since it is just the two of us now.

I started with this small dough bowl I had and put in floral foam from the dollar store.

And then I just started cutting my tulips down to the size I wanted. If they are too tall they will fall over unless you hot glue the foam inside the dough bowl. I didn’t want to glue them in because I might want to do something different in the future with the bowl.

Here is a picture of the floral foam I found at the dollar store and just cut in small pieces.

Then I added moss on top of the foam to hide all the mess. I added some small speckled eggs to add in Easter too.

I am loving it! This really is a pretty centerpiece for Spring and gets me excited for the real Tulips coming up. Here is a link for the tulips I used.

https://www.amazon.com/shop/junk_gems?ref=inf_own_junk_gems

Love how it added that pop of Spring to my dining room.

With Easter coming up I decided to add some small speckled eggs I had to the moss. I just used a dab of glue to attach them. And of course a bunny hopped over :)

Beautify Your Home With These Flower Ideas
Quick Easter Egg Ideas That Are Just Too Cute
Upgrade Your Backyard With These 30 Clever Ideas
31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
18 Beautiful Crafts For The 4th of July
15 Perfectly Round Tables

To see more: http://junktogems.blog/blog-3/