How to Make Wall Hanging Lamp From PVC! Super Easy DIY Wall Sconces!

$10

Hello!

Today, I will show you How To Make Wall Hanging Lamp from PVC pipe! Its Super Easy DIY Wall Sconces and everyone can make it! I build those lights for my work desk.

For this DIY wall lights you will need just a few things:

- PVC pipes D-50mm

- Ventilation grille D-50mm

- LED lights

- Paint

- Hot glue

I decided to make a Wall Spot Lights for my desk.

I used PVC pipes and led lights.

To attached lamp to the pipe, i have to cut those "ears".

The size of lamps is a little bit smaller than the size of the pipe. That's why i made this PVC ring.

I made such constructions from wood pieces, so i can cut pipe straight. 

Legs for my spots i made from wood. I attached it to the PVC pipe with hot glue.

When the glue cool down i cut off melted glue.

And drilled holes for electric wire.

For decoration, I used such a ventilation grille. In addition, this will allow hot air to escape from the lamp. 

I cut off the edges with a pair of metal scissors.

Now the grille is installed perfectly.

It remains to paint the lamps and wait for the paint to dry.

I connected the wires to the light bulb with quick cable connectors.

Inserted bulb to the PVC pipe and the lamp is ready! 

When i build a Wood Slat Wall, i used the same piece of wood as i used for the base of my lamp. That's why it fits perfectly to my slat wall.

If you are interested How I Build a Wood Slat Wall With Floating PC Desk you can watch my video. I will try to make a post about it a little bit later.

I used 3 watt light bulbs. They do not heat up the plastic pipe.

Hope you like it! See you later!

3 Brilliant Ideas How to Use Photo Frames
Save Your Old Cans For These 31 Home Decor Ideas
20 Ways To Improve Your Drop Cloth
3 Fantastic Step-By-Step Ideas What To Do With Pallets!
Check Out These Wonderful Gift Ideas You Can Do All By Yourself
Grab Some Pool Noodles And Copy These 3 Ideas

• Linda
    Linda

When you cut off the "ears" which are the on/off switches of the LED lights, did you first need to depress them so the lights could turn on once the wires were connected? How do you turn on/off the lights?

• Lisa West
    Lisa West
    16 hours ago

What a beautiful scandi style room. Everything is just brilliant. Did you wire the lights to the wiring at the light switch or do you have another way of turning the lights on an off? Again what an amazing space you created. A lovely spot to have coffee and get creative or pay bills. Thank you for sharing.

• Polkilo
      Polkilo
      14 hours ago

Thank you so much:) sorry i forget to say about on off switch. I placed it on the floating desk. I will try to post a review how i made this slatt wall little bit later.

• Lori
    Lori
    7 minutes ago

Love a clever man! good job