Jasmin
Jasmin
  • Canada

You-Nique *Sleigh Bed* Transformation

SAVE! You could see those puppy dog eyes calling for love! Gypsy Barn to the Rescue! Here are some shots as we created this beauty. This was actually built for an indoor piece. It was just too big to get in the house to photo shoot. The new owners have frenchdoors and just walked it right in! VERY comfy! Thanks for all the love!!!
you nique sleigh bed transformation, painted furniture, Her finished view from the left side
Her finished view from the left side
you nique sleigh bed transformation, painted furniture, What she looked like when our eyes met and fell in love
What she looked like when our eyes met and fell in love!
you nique sleigh bed transformation, painted furniture, calling in our dear friends mother to help with the sewing she hand sewed the entire piece after it took me a few hours to choose the right feel for the fabric I love DIY projects but sewing would require me to sit still
Calling in our dear friends mother to help with the sewing. she hand sewed the entire piece after it took me a few hours to choose the right feel for the fabric. I love DIY projects, but sewing would require me to sit still!
you nique sleigh bed transformation, painted furniture, So much Rot We chose Elmers wood rot stabilizer and a decent wood conditioner Of course replacing the base boards with 3 boards from a 200 yr old barn we helped tear down
So much Rot! We chose Elmers wood rot stabilizer and a decent wood conditioner. Of course replacing the base boards with 3 boards from a 200 yr old barn we helped tear down
you nique sleigh bed transformation, painted furniture, She threw me a little attitude but I gave her a 2 day time out then she was fine
She threw me a little attitude, but I gave her a 2 day time out, then she was fine!
you nique sleigh bed transformation, painted furniture, A before and after to help show the amount of work I put into her
A before and after to help show the amount of work I put into her.

• Rembatb

Beautiful!
  • Cindy Jo

I don’t think I’ve ever yearned for a piece of furniture in my life until now. 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍. I love this.