Danielle B
Danielle B
  • Middletown, RI

DIY Backyard Games

Every year we throw a Fourth of July party for the neighborhood. Usually we rent a Bounce house and all the kids have a ball. This year we decided that the kids were getting too big so we had to come up with something else. Kickball and baseball are always fun, but I wanted a couple of games to keep them in the backyard too. Here are some photos of our backyard Twister game and the last minute DIY ping pong
Some fluorescent spray paint and you're in business! This lasts until the grass is cut!
I tripped over the travel ping pong net that the kids use on the dining room table on rainy days while cleaning up when it hit me. Take the game OUTSIDE!
I used the leftover spray paint from a nightstand I'd painted recently. I ran out of red so using some blue painter's tape I made a quick star and filled it in with the blue to hide the blank spot.
The golf ball basket I picked up at a yard sale finally found it's purpose.
Danielle B