DIY: Copper Shoe Rack

I was having trouble finding a shoe rack that was attractive when in and out of use. I also really liked the idea of something wall mounted, it makes sweeping and cleaning so much easier -- no need to move everything out of the way first! I couldn't find what I needed, so I decided to make something myself. I love copper... so that was my inspiration! Off to the plumbing aisle I went!
Use the link below to see the full story on freshcrush.com!
organizing copper shoe rack build, closet, repurposing upcycling, shelving ideas, storage ideas
Fresh Crush

• Sharon Smith

How sturdy is it? One corner has no support. Love the idea but have no corner to put it in would love to put on a straight wall by my under my coat rack. My granddaughter like to sit on everything.

• Fresh Crush

@Sharon Smith Mine is very sturdy, however, if you want to keep it "floating", I wouldn't do it without at least one side wall. But that being said, you could use "T" connectors instead of right-angle elbows on the corners to lead an extra leg down to the floor. Make sense? The nice thing about working with the copper pipe is how easy it is to cut and connect together with the right pieces. Hope that helps! Thanks!

• Baxtyar Salih

Very nice and beautiful