Tea pot fountain instructions.

Here are the instructions of how we made my tea pot fountain. Hope it helps with all of you who are interested!
Here is my tea pot fountain in full bloom.
We drilled a a hole in the tea pot and then threaded it. We attached flanges to a solid concrete block to support both the tea pot and the gold pan. The block is heavy enough to support the weight of the unit underwater.
We then built a support for the gold pan and dropped the unit into the whiskey barrel. We added a fountain pump and inserted tubing up through the tee on the bottom of the pipe that supports the tea pot and into the tea pot.
Add water and your done! The unit is free standing so it can be leveled and no holes are drilled in the whiskey barrel. I put it all away every winter and take it out and set it up in the spring.
Last year we poured a concrete base that the whiskey barrel sits on so it doesn't sink into the dirt.

Quick Easter Egg Ideas That Are Just Too Cute
12 Christmas Home Tours You're SO Going To Fall For
21 Small Things You Can Do to Beautify Your Home This Weekend

• Brenda Horton
    Brenda Horton

Love it. You have inspired me to do this soon.

• Shirley Hazzard
    Shirley Hazzard

Awesome. I have had a whiskey barrel around for a couple of years. This is perfect! Seginitely going to do, but with solar.