Refunk Your Junk
Refunk Your Junk
  • Palm Coast, FL

A Tree Of Many Trunks

$165

Our Tree with many Trunks. 14 feet high. A mermaid holding the world. Peace On Earth.
how to make a tree out of many trunks, christmas decorations, crafts, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor
I love trunks.
I love trunks.
I LOVE trunks... I think I was a gypsy in another life~
I took some of my favorite trunks and started piling them to find them homes around the house.
humm... on to something here.
humm... on to something here.
They started to resemble the shape of a Christmas Tree. We just moved to Florida from NJ and wanted to do something different this year for the holiday tree and I started to see something!
I used my Paint Line Coastal Colors Beach Chic Paint to give the trunks a soft under water look.... I love mermaids as well. Thought how cool would it be if a mermaid was holding up the Tree of Trunks Tree Topper which this year is a world.
played around with some bow and light ideas.
And here she is... our Tree of many Trunks. Trunks that represent so many Christmas' gone by. The stories this tree could tell!!!!

To see more: http://www.Amermaidslifeforme.blogspot.com

• Ruth

BEAUTIFUL, love your creativity and of course the mermaid brings the magic touch of being by the sea. Considering who or what to do when it isn't time for a tree but then realized your creation would be a perfect piece of art while providing storage in the mermaid's special room, just take down the garland and the bow and she is an all year round part of your home. Thank you!

• Divababiexoxo

This has got to be one of the coolest craft/tree-esque things I've seen. Great job. Very pretty. I don't think I can draw/paint a pic that well lol. Wish I could! Thanks for posting it!