DIY Towel Bar From Pallet Wood

$10

Our master bath is Extremely long and all we had in there was atiny metal towel bar. I was constantly picking up towels and washing them because they'd just end up on the floor. Even the longer towel bars still weren't exactly what I wanted. So, I decided to make my own.
diy towel bar from pallet wood, bathroom ideas, crafts, organizing, pallet, repurposing upcycling, wall decor, woodworking projects
I removed the widest board from the pallet using a hammer and crow bar. I took it easy so I wouldn't split the board.
After it was removed I painted it white.
I got 4 hooks from walmart and attached them, evenly spaced, to the painted pallet wood. I then printed out 1-4 on a regular piece of computer paper, then cut them out using an exacto knife. I taped the "stencils" on and used black paint to paint the numbers.
After that we used drywall anchors and hung it up. Voila! New towel bar for about 6 dollars, because I already had all of the supplies on hand. For more detailed information hop over to the blog and check out the full tutorial. Just follow the link below
Stacey @addisonmeadowslane