How to Clean Soap Scum Off Shower Doors

Who else thinks soap scum is the enemy of all homeowners?
This past weekend I decided to put my cleaning plan into action and eliminate the haze on my shower doors that's from soap & hard water. I used the safe combination of baking soda and white vinegar to remove the soap scum. Then I applied Rain-X to the shower door glass to prevent this from happening again, or at the very least stop me from having to clean the doors as frequently.
I wanted to share this process because it worked better than I thought it would. You can view the blog post I put together at http://www.homerepairtutor.com/clean-shower-doors.
If you don't do anything else you should view the video. Not only does it walk you through everything I did it shows you one crucial action I forgot to take-comb my hair before filming! But I don't mind embarrassing myself for the Hometalk community.

• Jen Tyler

Thank you it was fun to watch (your hair looked fine) I will give this a go this weekend Jen

• Connie Murphy

Yep, I will try this, I have tried everything else.