Black N White Check Pillows from a tablecloth

$4

Today I’m sharing some new Black n White Pillows I made over the weekend. I shared some living room “Cozy” ideas last week as we’re in that in between Christmas and Valentines holidays and how do you decorate? I made some small changes and pulled out some of my black and white and found a great black and white big check tablecloth I bought a few weeks ago at a thrift store and thought it would be perfect for two new pillows.
Square Pillows are perfect for pops of color or texture in your home. Don’t get me wrong I love ruffles, and pleats and all the bells and whistles but sometimes a good old fashioned, you made them in Home Ec square pillows are just perfect.
I like to change my accessories a lot and pillows and throws are definitely the easiest ways.
This is how they started. When I saw this black n white check tablecloth I knew it had Pillow potential.
You can see here, I still have my Baby It’s Cold Outside Snowy Winter Mantel up but removed the garland. It’s going to evolve into Valentine’s Day real soon but we’re still enjoying it in this cold chilly weather especially with our hot cocoa.
Anyway, back to the pillows. I just use one of my pillows as a pattern and cut around it adding another 5/8″ for the seams.
Come on over to the blog for the full easy step by step tutorial.
They were super easy to make and done in less than an hour. ing
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day, Lisa

15 Genius Hacks to Keep Pests Away
22 Homemade Soaps You Can Give As Gifts All Year Round
Make Your Home a Winter Wonderland With These Stunning Ideas
30 Amazing Ways To Organize Your Shoes
3 Easy Ways To Upgrade Your Pillows To A High End Look
ConcordCottage.com with Lisa Walsh Huff Kroll