Christmas Wreaths

140K Views
Here's some more custom made wreaths (and garlands) I make for clients. I show you how to make them in my video tutorial.
Gorgeous creams, burgundy and gold make this poinsettia wreath simple and stunning.
For those of you that like to make a bold statement! This peacock wreath starts on a metallic purple wreath form and chartreuse balls and blue ribbon create this fabulous combo.
Love vintage? This wreath features an ivory swan in the center surrounding with roses and soft antique hues.
Silver and white snowflake themed wreath
Stuffed full... this garland is the classic combination of red, green and gold.
Here's how I make them.... ****WANT 340 MORE IDEAS?**** Visit the link below for my portfolio that includes wreaths, garlands AND Trees!!!!

Suggested materials for this project:

Sow and Dipity

• Susan S
      Susan S Fredericksburg, VA

Shelly, you are truly an artist and your designs are simply stunning!! I used to do alot of wreaths, floral designs etc. so I can certainly appreciate the work, imagination, combination of textures & colors you use in your creations!! Very talented!!

• Sow and Dipity
        Sow and Dipity Canada

Aww...thanks @Susan S These are my sinamay wreaths, made to order for clients....I do a ton of fresh greens and traditional styles as well.