How To Clean Stainless Steel

I've gotten tons of questions about cleaning stainless steel appliances, and up until now couldn't show you because I didn't own any. Now I do, and I'm so excited to show you how to clean yours...it's so much easier than I thought!
You only need one ingredient...vinegar!
Don't spray the vinegar directly onto the stove...use an inexpensive microfiber cloth instead. I bought a pack of two at the Dollar Tree for $1.
Wipe with the grain of the stainless steel.
This should remove any built on grease and fingerprints. If you need a little more help with the rest of your stove, like in between the glass of your oven door, you can click the link below and check out all of the posts that I have to help you keep your home clean and chemical free!
While you are there, you can also print out these cute chalkboard labels to use on your own spray bottles. I am providing them without words as well so you can write on them yourself using a chalk pen!

Mom4Real

• Barb

When my stainless appliances were new they drove me crazy trying to keep them clean. I tried everything anyone suggested but nothing worked so I asked what to buy at Home Depot and they said they used Steel Meister on their displays and they stay print free for several days with many, many people touching them. I tried it and it worked beautifully!!!

• Amy1919

Vinegar is the pure element to clean any stainless steel cookware too.