Repurposed Sink Into Ombre Vase

Over the past few weeks I’ve been decorating my second guest bedroom. It was completely empty, so I’m basically working with a blank canvas. If you haven’t noticed from a lot of my home projects, one of my favorite colors is aqua. Of course I had to use it in the room, but I did throw a splash of yellow and gray in there also. This project was done on a whim. I was in my local Habitat for Humanity store and
repurposed sink into ombre vase, bedroom ideas, crafts, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling
First, I made sure there wasn’t any dust on the base.
I used one shade of aqua paint and added different amounts of black acrylic paint to get the varying shades.
Once all of the colors were painted on, I used a brush to feather the paint from one shade into the next.
For the full tutorial and more photos, please click on the url below!
The Kreative Life

• Denie

I'm wondering if you used a primer. or did you sand it?

• Linda

I'm on the birdbath idea, too .. what a great idea !

• Betty

Great job, and, oh my, how clever!