Easy Spring Seedling Garden Cupcake Toppers

I love a project that's insanely easy and utterly adorable, and these spring garden seedling cupcakes definitely qualify. They also take no cake decorating skills to make at all. A glue gun and some vintage seed packet images are all you need.
easy spring seedling garden cupcakes, crafts, how to
I usually go for edible cupcake toppers, but when I had the idea for these seed packet cupcake picks, I knew paper was the way to go. I wanted the cupcake toppers to *really* look like the seed packets you might put in your actual garden.
I found the perfect images online (and already just the right size!)--link in the blog post. It was a simple matter to print them out, cut into individual seed packet images, and glue to toothpicks. I like using toothpicks for these kinds of crafts because they're food safe.
Bake up some standard sized cupcakes, and top with crushed Oreo cookies.
Pop the cupcake in a 3" pot, and the seed packet topper in the cupcake, and you have a perfect edible spring craft! I don't think there's an easier cupcake topper out there!
Nikki Wills