Welcome To Our Woods Pallet Sign and a Tour of Our Woods

I love pallet projects. So many ideas to make out of the same blank canvas. Here's mine...welcoming guests into our woods.
Our woods is one of our favorite places to relax but I wanted a way to incorporate a few rules to convey the spirit of nature preservation. .
Everyone that sees it down the path enjoys the sweet and subtle invitation to the firepit.
I hope they enjoy the woods as much as we do and walk away with peacefulness and relaxation.
Welcome to our woods
Take nothing but pictures
Leave nothing but footprints
Kill nothing but time!
Our woods, our favorite place to be!
Thanks for touring our woods. You can see more of the sign and our woods on my blog, Curb Alert! http://www.curbalertblog.com

25 Christmas Wreath Ideas You Don't Want To Miss This Year
31 Brilliant Ways To Repurpose Everyday Items Into Perfect Organizers
18 Ideas to Keep You From Feeling Blue
29 Ways To Get A Splash Of Blue In Your House
Save Your Old Cans For These 31 Home Decor Ideas
23 Adorable Ways You Can Make Your Own Coasters
Tami @ Curb Alert!

• Desiree
    Desiree

Love the sign. Wish I could make a sign like that and put up for some of the people we come across while camping.

• Susan Browne
    Susan Browne

I recently purchased a piece of property that is wooded and adjacent to my existing yard. Cleaning out the underbrush and this sign will be a perfect addition

• Tami @ Curb Alert!
      Tami @ Curb Alert!

@Susan Browne congrats. That's a lot of work but definitely worth it in the end. We just purchased ours a year ago and slowly carved our way into it. I cannot wait to add some more in the future-it's become one of my favorite peaceful places to be.