Historic Shed
Historic Shed
  • Brooksville, FL

Small storage for along the side of a house

This small shed provides extra storage along the side of the house without encroaching on yard space.
A small but attractive shed set along the side of a house. With some shelves, it can store quite a bit, all with easy access. Can also be placed next to a fence.

• Marcelo Endler Da Silva

Very nice! I want to build a slim storage at the side of my back garden. I have the laundry pipes and AC vent coming off on the same wall where I want to build it. Anyone knows if there is an issue if I have the laundry pipes and AC vent spitting air inside the storage? (I am not planning to insulate the storage, so guessing the air wont be trapped in there and still have nice circulation?

• Historic Shed

I would extend the vents out the side of the shed so that you don't have reduced air exchange.

• Mike

Humidity may/will cause steel & iron materials to rust.

• Dennis Paugh

Yes to Mike . And it will also rot wood and make a mess to clean up.

• RJ2

Small Storage Shed on side of house. Are there any plans available for this shed. I would like to see the dimensions and how attached to the house. Thanks, Rene

• Joe

Is there a foundation?
  • Adrian Coroian

Where did you get the doors from?

• Frank Seitz

Can this shed be ordered? If so, what are it’s specifications and costs? Are plans available?

• Stuart Hurry

Where can I order this item?

• Karla

My goodness. What is it made of for that price. Go to Lowes or HDepo.

• Joe

Yes i thought of this yes ago never did it .it's nice to see what it will look like.