Newspaper Flower Pots

I had some tiny terra cotta pots from the Dollar Store sitting on my craft desk for months. I couldn't figure out how to jazz them up, so I just left them there. Then one day I saw my husband's newspaper sitting on the driveway (AGAIN. Hello, why do we pay for a subscription if the paper is never read? :-)). And I knew just what to do to liven up my little pots!
First I cut newspaper in various shapes and sizes, and applied it to the plain terra cotta pots.
Next, I applied a decoupage glue sealer to the top of the newspaper.
After everything dried, I painted the tops of the pots in fun colors and tied some twine around the pots, too.
I popped some little succulent friends in there, and everything came together perfectly!
To see more photos, a complete supply list, and a quick and easy way to make these pots even cuter (and perfect for a gift), please check out my blog post at the link below. Thanks!

4 Chemical-Free Ways To Clean In Your Home
30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
15 Decor Projects That Will Make Your Home Beautiful
3 Simple Green Ways To Clean In Your Home
The Best Nautical Home Decor Ideas To Try Right Now
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
Bre @ Average But Inspired