Old Books Into Ring Organizer

I was reading through a group on my Facebook when I saw a post from a lady donating some books. There was one about "low calorie recipes," which I wanted, but when my hubby went to collect it, she handed over a few extra books. There was no way I was throwing them in the garbage, and thats when the idea clicked! A ring organizer!
how to turn old books into ring organizers, how to, organizing, repurposing upcycling
Honestly, I am in love with how unique it turned out and love the vintage feel yellowish pages give to it.
These were the two smallest books in that pile and they were of the same size - exactly what I wanted.
The technique is simply to turn portions of your pages and tuck them into the middle of the book.
The result just left me in awe and I adore it so much! Definitely making a few for my girls as gift. For complete tutorial visit the blog link below :)
Huda Husnain

• Connie K

I would really like to try this and make some Christmas gifts but I need further instructions. You mention that they are on the Blog lists below but I see no Blog or link listed unless its been moved to a new location. Can you help me with the link please?

• Annie

Really cute idea! Um, I like that beautiful gilded saucer as well.

• Ruidoso

Just when you think that you've read, seen or done it all--I read this! Another of my "must haves".