CD Cabinet Turned Vintage Apothecary Cabinet

Oops, I did it again. (I hope you're giving it your best Brittany aaaannd you're welcome.) I refinished another apothecary style cabinet like I did here => http://www.letsgetcrafty.org/vintage-inspired-apothecary-cabinet/
But...
I think I like this one better! Woot!
Like most of my furniture, this 15-drawer 80's CD holder throwback has been patiently waiting for about a year to get a makeover. Why oh why does it take me so long to start/finish something!?
Actually, for this piece, there was a specific reason it was taking me forever to start. I was being too cheap to buy all the hardware. If you recall, my last little ditty cost me $40 in hardware!
But last month, another blogger invited me to join The Fab Furniture Flippin' Contest!
Hold the paint.
Say what?! You mean I might win something for furniture makeovers? Talk about soul mates.
After I joined the contest and figured out the deets for the theme, "Icing on the Cake", I realized the August contest was being sponsored by D. Lawless Hardware.
Hold the hardware.
This was it. Serendipity do-da and everything.
I needed 15 label pulls STAT.
Done. Thanks D.
My little 80's orphan was ready for her coming out party, but not before some serious salon time err garage time.
You'll want to head over to my blog to see how I corrected some unplanned mistakes to create a craft storage of my dreams!
Read the full post here-http://www.letsgetcrafty.org/cd-cabinet-turned-vintage-industrial-apothecary-cabinet/

Do Your Kitchen Cabinets Need an Update?
Turn A Cake Pan Into A Shelf + More Clever Repurposing Ideas!
Quick Easter Egg Ideas That Are Just Too Cute
31 Ways To Get Privacy Inside And Outside Your Home
23 Surprising Uses for Curtain Rings
Christine Leahy

• Carla
    Carla

I love this. I have that top cabinet. I plan to distress it and bought some cute knobs, cheap, to put on after.

• Candace Savage
    Candace Savage

I wish I had joined earlier. I work at Goodwill and we got one of these cd cabinets. Sold it for about $25. Hope whoever bought it puts it to good use.