Bandannas make me think of fun on the farm. If fall hayrides and turkeys put you in the mood for Thanksgiving, you'll love making this colorful turkey wreath! Using only minimal supplies, this Thanksgiving craft boasts vibrant fall colors with a whimsical nod to that lovable Thanksgiving symbol - your turkey!
Thanksgiving Wreaths: Make a Turkey Wreath
SUPPLIES NEEDED to make some Thanksgiving wreaths:
Links below may be affiliate links which means that you do not pay any more; however, a portion of your purchase will go to support this site.
- Bandannas (in yellow, orange, red, dark red, and brown)
- Wire wreath form (mine is 18 inches)
- Brown felt (cut into circle)
- Yellow felt (cut into triangle)
- Red felt (cut into long teardrop shape)
- Google eyes
- Hot glue and glue gun
So simple and cute! This Thanksgiving craft is so easy, you'll want to make one for your family and friends. Grab a few bandannas and get started!
You will love how this looks on your front door! What a fun, happy holiday greeting!
- See above for materials list.
- Detailed instructions listed above.
Want more details about this and other DIY projects? Check out my blog post!
Published October 5th, 2017 9:14 AM
2 of 4 comments