I'm making an artificial fairy garden and I can move the pot wherever I want without having to worry about watering plants. Here is a fun project to do. I have never made a miniature fairy garden before. This is my first attempt.
You can choose to make the fairy accessories on your own, or buy them as a set.
Now to get started:
1) Fill the planter with stones and cover it with the Artificial moss.
2)Next I added some Artificial plants that I already had.
3) Add accessories to the pot.Depending what theme your doing.I am making a fairy themed garden. Add more or less depending how it looks. Im adding blue pebbles to resemble water and white pebbles for walkway.
4) Here is your fairy garden,I will be adding more fairies to the garden. I hope you will give it a go, I loved making this fairy garden. I will be making more, maybe a Christmas theme garden.
- Artificial plants
- Artificial moss
- Dirt or stone to fill planter
- Accessories as much as you like,you can add pebbles,gems, etc
Published September 3rd, 2017 9:37 AM
Dobi on Sep 10, 2017I think that you did a fantastic job! I want one that I can move about as well, and I have a pretty good size pot to start with! my granddaughter made a fairy garden all by herself! she was I think 6 at the time, she is suppose to be teaching her grandmother how to do this! thanks for sharing!