We found this old frog at a craft and antique fair. My husband just had to have it. It is quite Rusty but has a certain charm
From a Frog to a Prince!
I started by picking it up to remove the old moss. Immediately I was stung
I ran to my phone and looked up wasp stings in Pinterest. They recommended vinegar and lavender. Since I am an avid enthusiast in doTERRA quality I just happened to have some.
I have had no pain with this process.
I had moss already so I began working it in. There is very little support on this guy do it is tricky to make things stay in place.
These are the succulents I purchased at a local shop along with some air plants I already had
I began in the rear with the largest and most colorful plant
I also used air plants that I had
Here is a side view
And the final project. I will need to water daily because there is so little soil. To finish it off I glued a tin star in the center. It adds texture and a bit of color.