Count Your Blessings Cornucopia Thanksgiving Tablescape

This year my Thanksgiving tablescape centers around "Count Your Blessings. I transferred the words "count your blessings" onto burlap fabric with a gold metallic paint pen.
My centerpiece features a large cornucopia or horn of plenty that I purchased at Pottery Barn years ago. Unfortunately, they no longer sell it. I filled the opening of the cornucopia with a white pumpkin, some dried corn husks, dried seed pods, and tassels from wild grasses. I placed smaller white pumpkins around the opening to look like they are spilling out. In addition to the pumpkins and dried material, I added some metallic gold walnuts and they are also scattered around the table.
Also scattered around the table are small gold mercury glass votive holders and some faux golden-colored maple leaves.
Each place setting features a cornucopia napkin fold with a felted wool pumpkin place card in the opening. A few more metallic gold walnuts add some shine to each setting.
To the left of each setting is a "Count Your Blessings" card and pencil for guests to jot down a few of their many blessings to share before the meal.
On my blog, there are tutorials for the burlap tablecloth, wool pumpkin place cards, cornucopia napkin fold, and a printable for the "Count Your Blessings" card.

15 Fun Things You Can Make Using Your Cricut
Live Life In Color With These Amazing Ideas For Your Home
30 Great Mason Jar Ideas You Have To Try
Old License Plates Lying Around? Check Out These 28 Snazzy Decor Ideas
15 Amazing Things You Can Do With Paint Stirrers
Hide Your Couch's Wear and Tear With These Great Ideas
Check Out These Wonderful Gift Ideas You Can Do All By Yourself
30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
Quick Easter Egg Ideas That Are Just Too Cute
23 Adorable Ways You Can Make Your Own Coasters
How A Little Bit Of Glitter Can Go A Long Way!
Doreen Cagno

• Barb

beautifiul. are there directions on how to make the cornucopia napkins? also, where did you get the stencil transfer for count your blessings?

Barb