DIY Tooth Brush Holder

I found it hard to keep the house organize, and the bathroom is no exception. I made a rope shelf to hold the small containers and beauty products. There is plenty of room to dry the towels on the DIY towels hanger. So it was time to clear the counter top, and make it more practical. I wanted to have the tooth brushes hanged on the wall. Here's an easy way to do it, by simply recycling a large plastic cap.
I used 20L bottle caps , which I removed the labels.
Carefully cut a notch with a cutter, on the side of the plastic cap.
I didn't like the bright blue and thought it would be prettier in an other color. So I spray painted the caps with a nice silver color. As the cap will be in contact with your tooth brush, be sure to use a non-toxic paint.
For more picture and details, have a look on my blog

Do Your Kitchen Cabinets Need an Update?
18 Ideas to Keep You From Feeling Blue
14 DIY Must-Haves For All Camping Trips
23 Valentine's Day DIY Ideas That You Don't Want To Miss
13 DIY Projects That Scream Canada
Amaryllis

• Bobbie Jo
    Bobbie Jo

I would glue them to a piece of wood and put picture hangers on the back and hang it up that way. That way, when you wash your walls you can take it down and rehang.

• Nancy K
    Nancy K

Yes, I am inspired! This is a great idea and terrific cheap way to hold lots of stuff besides toothbrushes. Please don’t get put off by all the discussion regarding storing toothbrushes near your toilet. Myth Busters did a complete segment on this very subject and they determined that it didn’t matter where you stored toothbrushes. And also, wouldn’t it be a bad idea to store a wet brush in a dark enclosed space?

• Amaryllis
      Amaryllis

Thanks you Nancy. I don't always have time to publish my DIY on Hometalk, so if you like you can have a look at my blog: ohohdeco.com

Have a nice day