Craft Room Reveal With Decor Ideas and Craft Supplies Storage Ideas

I think everyone should have a happy place in their house, some where that they can go and just be happy. My craft room is my happy place! I just love being in there and love everything about it. I just finished up arranging and redesigning it and I can't wait to show you all!
craft room reveal with decor ideas and craft supplies storage ideas, craft rooms, crafts, organizing, storage ideas
Here is the before, we used it for a formal living room (which we did not need in our house, we already have two other areas for this).
And here is the after, my new craft room!!! We built a large barn door to make it feel more like a room and then I put up my shelves and filled them with my craft supplies.
I created a fun frame to hang pictures and supplies onto.
And here is the office area of the craft room where I do most of my work.
I created a "closet" in the little nook for some extra storage.
Make sure to check out my whole blog post to see all the details and to get more ideas for decor and storage in my craft room!
Kaysi Gardner