Kitchen Remodel With Custom Dark Brown Cabinets

Check out this Kitchen Remodel with Custom Dark Brown Cabinets in city of Chino Hills Orange County California. Previously, this kitchen was too dull and small amount of space to work with, we built the new custom cabinets in a U-shaped layout, with a dark brown finish to match the floors. Gray granite countertops were installed, and extended a few inches up the walls as a backsplash. Over the stainless steel stove, we used the same material to create a full-height backsplash. Just outside of the kitchen, we built a working nook with cabinetry and a counter matching that of the kitchen. It comes complete with a peg board and filing station.
Custom Dark Brown Cabinets
Install stainless steel gas stove with in cabinets
Corner cabinet with lazy susan
stainless steel stove
On the home’s stairway our aplus team install the new flooring planks on the steps, which contrasted beautifully with the white railings and step fronts. The same hardwood was used for the railing post and trim.
Guest bathroom remodel with custom cabinets same surface as kitchen
laundry room remodel
Glass door & window
Sliding glass door
Window installation

3 Gorgeous Ideas to Use Photo Frames - and Not for Pictures!
15 Clever Repurposing Ideas That Will Add Some Creativity to Your Home
30 Ideas To Make Your Office Look Great
22 Ideas To Make Your Terracotta Pots Look Oh-So-Pretty
15 Perfectly Round Tables
25 Christmas Wreath Ideas You Don't Want To Miss This Year
Keep Your Craft Supplies Organized With These Fun Storage Ideas

To see more: http://aplushomeimprovements.com/Orange-County-Chino-Hills-Kitchen-Remodel-Project48.html

1 comment
  • Jeanette S
    Jeanette S

I love these dark cabinets. I love white kitchens too, but I am just too messy for white! I remember when I had toddlers and could not wear white in the summer because I was always picking up a kid who had dirty shoes! LOL