Readers' Favorites...Fun & Easy Projects Using Burlap

Burlap is the new "it" fabric! It's inexpensive and adds lots of wonderful texture. I have compiled my most popular posts using burlap for you to enjoy....everything from wreaths and table runners to pillows and Christmas decorations. See my blog for links to complete tutorials!
Fun, easy and inexpensive projects using burlap gathered from my readers' favorites
My most popular project...my ruffled burlap table runner...fun and easy to make
Got a coat hanger and 2 yards of burlap? You've got a wreath!
Burlap and plaid Christmas stockings
Burlap and plaid Christmas stockings
Vintage burlap and linen Eiffel Tower pillow...with link to free graphic in my blog.
Debbie @ Confessions of a Plate Addict

• Pattyanniek

I love it... have a question where can you get burlap? I haven't seen it at the fabric store?!

• So glad you like the projects! I find my burlap at JoAnn, Hobby Lobby or Hancock....but usually in an odd part of the store. It is also so popular that they are sometimes out of it. You might ask and see what they say.