Built Ins For Our Bedroom

What a great way to add value to your home, doing custom built ins in your bedroom.
built ins for our bedroom, bedroom ideas, diy, shelving ideas, My husband built these for our bedroom
My husband built these for our bedroom. These built ins for our bedroom changed the whole atmosphere in the room.
built ins for our bedroom, bedroom ideas, diy, shelving ideas
We did them for under $300, pine boards in the back and he used a router to make the details on the sides of the built ins. We put a 30' TV in there as well.
He used MDF Board and pine boards in the back!
built ins for our bedroom, bedroom ideas, diy, shelving ideas, The beginnings of the project
The beginnings of the project.
for more go to my blog www.lookingforpotential.com

• Cajinbrianna

How are the corner shelves supported

• Sandra Powell

There are strips of MDF approximately 3/4 inch thick and approximately an 1 inch high that are nailed to the ship lap and the shelf sits on that . Hope that helps 😊

• Bec6700165

Just saw this. I'm Pinning it to show my son in hopes he can do this for me. I just told him Monday I wanted him to build me some corner shelves. These are just what I imagined. Love them!!

• Bj Blyth

Beautiful! Unique! Useful! A trifecta!!