Lori J
Lori J
  • Broken Bow, NE

Beginning to Look Like Spring...

It sure feels like my garden is off to a very slow start. What a Schizophrenic start we have had to the growing season. In just a few short weeks we have had snow, 100 degree temperatures, and a bit of a cold snap.
beginning to look like spring, container gardening, gardening, outdoor living, My take on the garden hose wreath
My take on the garden hose wreath.
beginning to look like spring, container gardening, gardening, outdoor living, Window boxes on the fence
Window boxes on the fence.
beginning to look like spring, container gardening, gardening, outdoor living, A gift from my son who knows my fetish oh so well
A gift from my son, who knows my fetish oh so well.
beginning to look like spring, container gardening, gardening, outdoor living, Hostas in containers
Hostas in containers.
beginning to look like spring, container gardening, gardening, outdoor living, The iron work on the fence is a bit of an old bench I moved this chair into this area and added a bicycle basket planter on the fence
The iron work on the fence is a bit of an old bench. I moved this chair into this area and added a bicycle basket planter on the fence.
beginning to look like spring, container gardening, gardening, outdoor living, My tower has grown by one more level this year and continues to be one of my favorite elements
My tower has grown by one more level this year and continues to be one of my favorite elements.
beginning to look like spring, container gardening, gardening, outdoor living, I have such a fetish for galvanized stuff
I have such a fetish for galvanized stuff.
beginning to look like spring, container gardening, gardening, outdoor living, My neighbors had to remove four towering pines this spring changing the quality of light
My neighbors had to remove four towering pines this spring..changing the quality of light.
beginning to look like spring, container gardening, gardening, outdoor living, Hangers on the shed with spray painted pots
Hangers on the shed with spray painted pots.
beginning to look like spring, container gardening, gardening, outdoor living, Wax begonias under planting boxwoods in patio pots
Wax begonias under planting boxwoods in patio pots.
beginning to look like spring, container gardening, gardening, outdoor living, A bit of silliness
A bit of silliness.
beginning to look like spring, container gardening, gardening, outdoor living, I love geraniums
I love geraniums.
beginning to look like spring, container gardening, gardening, outdoor living, I love container gardening especially when I can put together unusual combinations of greenery
I love container gardening, especially when I can put together unusual combinations of greenery.
beginning to look like spring, container gardening, gardening, outdoor living, Just another view of one of two thrifted planters my husband dreams of huge ceramic planters and I dream of affording them
Just another view of one of two thrifted planters...my husband dreams of huge ceramic planters and I dream of affording them!
beginning to look like spring, container gardening, gardening, outdoor living, Hose wreath number two yep I am so cheap er thrifty that I cut one hose in two
Hose wreath number two--yep, I am so cheap, er thrifty,that I cut one hose in two.
SEE 2 MORE PHOTOS...

• Pabla

se ve hermoso su jardín

• Carmen Connell

container gardening is the best, if you can think of it, you can always make it work, one of my fave's for the season