Goodwill Bird Feeder

1 Material
$2

Teacup & Saucer bird feeder.

Hellooo Beautiful! Please pose for my Goodwill Bird Feeder post.

.59 + .59 + tax = CHEAP! The vase was .59 the huge mug & saucer were .59! A post the upside down vase fits over & you can push into the ground will work.

E6000 glue is my favorite for No worries. Adhere the cup to the saucer, then sit the upside down vase to the bottom of the saucer & put heavy books on top, to add pressure. Let dry 24 hrs. or over night.

The birds seem to love it. But somethings missing...Hmmm?

Adding some BLING, the vase needed color & Pazazzz.....

My kitties favorite bird watching window And they like to watch her to...

Dinner for two.

Smorgasbord.

• Flower vase, Teacup & Saucer, self stick rhinestone strips, E6000 glue, post.  (Goodwill)
  • E6000

• Wendy

What about putting a cover over the cup and plate so the rain won't build up in the feed and ruin it? I know that sometimes the wind will blow it in no matter what you do but I try to keep mine as dry as I can. I love my birds and your feeder is soooo pretty! Thanks for sharing.

• Wendy

Thank you sharing. I am in the process of painting some wooden bird houses that we will put up at various places then I want to do a new bird feeder. We have one that is coming apart but it has been a good one that we have used for more years than I can remember. Happy Spring!

• Dee B

Very nice! How will you keep the squirrels out?

• Dee B

Thank you for responding. No squirrels? I guess that could be good or bad. I like the little critteres, just wish they were more willing to share with the birds I set out to feed. Really like your feeder by the way.

• Lucie Gray

You need to figure out a way to attach chains so you can hang this, to keep out squirrels, cats, etc.

• Mickey Baron

If I had any squirrels. Yes. We are in the country & believe it or not, get NO squirrels out here. I get ALL excited when I do finally see one running around, then BAM, roadkill! People go by the front of my house about 60MPH, the house sits far off the road.

• Melissa McFarland

I will definitely do this. So cool!

• Debbie Shell

In the 1st photo , you show a rod of some type , but in the final phot , looks like you used a piece of bamboo to stake it into the ground. ......I'm confused by your directions do not mention using either item , please explain