DIY Greeting Card Organizer

Keep your greeting cards grouped together and arranged in categories with this easy-to-make greeting card organizer.
Need a bigger, better, and more organized method to keep your greeting cards arranged neatly? This cheerful organizer is easy to make and will help you stay organized.
Start by using washi tape to decorate the outside of the storage container. Wrap it around three or four times to create a design and add a little personality to the box. I chose a yellow chevron pattern because I wanted my greeting card organizer to be bright, bubbly, and FUN!
When creating the tabs to divide the different occasions I used a 2 inch circle punch and various colors of glittered card stock. For the labels themselves you can make your own categories using a label maker or write them out onto self-adhesive tabs. If you are using the glittered paper I suggest applying the labels with a small amount of hot glue on the back rather than relying on the sticky adhesive. It may stick right away but after a few hours you will notice they begin to fall off. Glue will keep them in place and secure.
For the dividers I used brightly colored card stock and cut each piece down to size to fit the shape of the storage bin. Once again, I used glue to adhere the labels I made previously and attached them in a cascading pattern so I could see each category when placed inside of the box.
The outside may need a little something extra so using my leftover glittered card stock, decorative stickers, and alphabet stickers I made a colorful label to tie the whole organizer together.
Now that you have a way to keep all of your greeting cards arranged there should be no excuse to stock up throughout the year.
For more details on this fun project go to: http://www.youngatheartmommy.com/2015/05/DIY-Greeting-Card-Organizer.html

• A small to medium sized plastic storage container  (Target)
  • Washi tape  (Target)
  • Colored and glittered cardstock  (Michael's)

Get The Outdoor Space You've Always Dreamed Of With These DIY Ideas
3 Gorgeous Ideas to Use Photo Frames - and Not for Pictures!
15 Ways to Spice up Your Floors
32 Space-Saving Storage Ideas That'll Keep Your Home Organized
These Clever Decor Ideas Are So Perfect For Summer
Fun Father's Day Gift Ideas You Can Make Yourself
25 Adorable Ornament Ideas to Get You SUPER Excited for Christmas
25 Impressive Ways You Can Update Your Ikea Purchases!
15 Home Improvement DIY Ideas You'll Want To Copy This Month
21 Ways To Use Those Pickle Jars You've Been Saving
18 String Art Ideas That You'll Want To Hang In Your Home
31 Ways To Get Privacy Inside And Outside Your Home
3 Wonderful Ways You Can Upcycle Old Windows
Upgrade Your Backyard With These 30 Clever Ideas
Jessica | Young At Heart Mommy

• Janet Fitzgerald

So Cute love it I'm going to try it!!!!!!!!!!

• Debra Steffen

How clever! I had used a priority mail box cut in half but yours is soooo much better! Plus the dividers.