Rustic Pallet Shelf

$4.50

Using a plank from an old pallet, we added a little rustic warmth to our white kitchen~
I love aged pallet wood, there's nothing quite like it except perhaps barn wood. I used just one piece of it to add a bit of rustic warmth to my white kitchen.
I've been on a methodical mission to add rustic charm to my white kitchen...here's the board with everything I've done...
And here's what I have in mind for future projects! Notice the repurposed shelves...
I found a just-right piece of aged pallet wood & The Husband put it with wood screws mounted directly into the frame. He did this because I came home with lovely iron hooks instead of shelf brackets !($1.50 ech)
I knew he'd make it work :)
Gotta love repurposed planks! xo
I knew he'd make it work :) Gotta love repurposed planks! xo
All Things Heart and Home

• Lorraine Chandler

What a wonderful idea...Love this instead of curtains..Also, I would think that the shelf could come off when needed to clean the window..

• Meem Kaplan

Hubby and I are rock hounds and have found some incredible and large carnelian agates. Our home has a fouled thermapane window in the living room that we are not going to replace soon. Since light still comes through it I'm thinkin' this would be an ideal way to display our finest finds. Maybe get them off all the window sills..... And I just got 4 pallets from an clam and oyster farmer! So glad you shared this with us!!!