Julie Lane
Julie Lane
  • United Kingdom

Cheap Attractive Garden Border Edging

Wanted a cheap border which i could do myself and which would be long lasting
cheap attractive garden border edging, concrete masonry, diy, gardening, landscape, Before
Before
Dug a trench about half depth of the pavers
Layed a bit of mortar mix and squadged them in.
cheap attractive garden border edging, concrete masonry, diy, gardening, landscape
Just put some mortar in the gaps and put gravel up to them.
Also built little edges around the bottom of fruit trees
Ok they aren't perfect but they're home made!
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Hometalk may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page. Prices updated as of September 15, 2018 10:43 PM - More info

• Jjsunflower😎

I have gone down road the and seen flowers around mailboxes very pretty BUT I wouldn’t want to be that mail lady trying to advoid the Bees 🐝 wasp yellow jackets that hang around the flowers 💐 my opinion😎

• Shuganne

I'd end up using plastic or silk flowers and greenery. Allergic reaction to bee stings can be life threatening. In our sue-'em society, you have to protect yourself. 'Sides I'd forget to water the lovely flowers and end up with dried out twigs. Ooh, fire hazard from discarded cigarette... there goes the house and the neighbor's too😢

• Butterfly

Great idea and perfection isn't everything I love the rustic I did it myself look! Thanks for sharing.