Set a Thanksgiving Table From the Dollar Store

I headed out to my local dollar store to see if I could style a table for Thanksgiving ENTIRELY from that store.
Here are the items I bought, my total spending was $64. Not necessarily a bargain for a table for 6, but if you already have plates or glasses or placemats, your expenses would be less!
I rolled out one full roll of white wrapping paper and then topped it with three rolls of oak print drawer liner. This gave me that "natural" feel I was looking for.
These beautiful plates made all the difference! Can you believe they were only $1? I sat them on top of felt leaf placemats and gold chargers to emphasize each place setting. The ONLY item I did not get from the dollar store for this tablescape is the flatware. I used my wooden handled Ikea flatware to coordinate with the oak-look runners.
I couldn't find unique salad plates, so I added a willow wreath to each plate and tucked a jar full of golden wrapped candies on top of the plate, inside the wreath as a take home favor for each guest.
The centerpieces were larger versions of the willow wreaths topped with an orange dinner plate. A rustic miniature pumpkins, some gold embellished votives and a sprinkling of faux Fall leaves is all they needed.
A beautiful table is all set for guests to come together and give thanks for all of the blessings in their lives.

30 Neat Ideas To Upgrade Your Backyard
30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
Grab Some Pool Noodles And Copy These 3 Ideas
Make Your Home a Winter Wonderland With These Stunning Ideas
These 21 Bloggers Came Up With The Most Amazing Organization Ideas
30 Stylish Update Ideas You'll Want To Use For Your Bedroom
Chloe Crabtree

• Jackie Byrd
    Jackie Byrd

What was the bottom line amount on the receipt?

• Flipturn
      Flipturn

Under the first picture she states that the total spent was $64

Take note though that this project was posted in 2016, so prices have most likely gone up since then (or said another way, number of items in one package has probably decreased, resulting in a 2020 higher total cost.)

• Nancy
    Nancy

Job well done Chloe beautiful eye catcher thanx for sharing .... I find that u can buy beautiful thing like this at dollar tree

• Flipturn
    Flipturn

Although these items were originally purchased for a Thanksgiving dinner, many can be reused for other occasions, with little or no alterations needed.