Pet Stairs

1 Material
$96

Create memories of pets you have or have had in your stairs so you can see them every day!
Measure the space you will use. Create a sticker online where you can add pictures and designs. Make the middle section and just add the pictures. Change he names and pictures for each set of stairs. I ordered the same size (larger than what I needed) then cut each sticker size for each stair.
It took me a while to design them (and I can still see what I would want to change again). After I got the main design the cut and pasting was easy. It was about $8 per stair to order. Each stair took about 5 minutes to crop and stick on. It was so easy! I love my stairs so much! You could do any design or pictures. Grandkids, other animals, relatives or whatever you would love to see every time you use your stairs!

• Stickers I ordered online. Scissors, measuring tape and Sharp to cut the stickers with  (http://www.stickersbanners.com/)

1 comment